What's in a Gluu Server?
Enterprise ready, free open source software for identity & access management (IAM).
See more at www.gluu.org
- Cost Reduction
- Enhanced Productivity
- Improved User Experience
- Risk Reduction and Security Improvement
- Regulatory Compliance Assurance
- GDPR ready - Save money - The maximum fines for non-compliance could reach €20 million or 4% of the organisation’s worldwide turnover
- Reduce password fatigue and deliver a secure user experience across all your applications.
- 100% Open web standards - Avoid vendor lock-in and promote interoperability across all your systems.
Deliver a mission critical single sign-on (SSO), strong authentication, and access management service.
Offer seamless and secure single sign-on (SSO) across OpenID Connect, SAML and CAS web & mobile applications.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Support a variety of 2FA mechanisms and business logic to enforce strong security everywhere.
Secure APIs and centrally manage who can access which resources across your digital kingdom.
Identity Management APIs
Provision and de-provision users in the Gluu Server using standard SCIM APIs
Bridge existing Active Directory and LDAP identity systems to give apps secure access to user data.
Linux packages for Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, and Debian make installing Gluu fast & easy on any cloud platform.